Estoy preocupada por mi madre. Ya sabes, mi hermano es un poco loco. Y si <u>fuera</u> más respetuoso con mi madre, no le hablaría de la forma en que lo hace. Y si mi madre no <u>sufriera</u> tanto por él, no estaría tan enferma.
Las tecnologías blandas se diferencian claramente de la tecnología dura, pues ésta última puede sentirse al tacto, existen en el mundo material, por eso se denominan “duras”; nos referimos al conjunto de conocimientos intangibles (que no se pueden tocar) de orden administrativo, comercial y organizativo.
Las denominadas tecnologías blandas se usan en numerosas tareas intangibles, como por ejemplo:
4. When there is a discount, the clothes is cheap.
5. If there is a fixed price, you cannot bargain.
1. Usar -- the verb in Spanish language that ends in AR. It belongs to the first group of verbs. It is a very regular verb. The meaning of it is -- to use/to utilize.
The verb is in first person singular form, in present tense.
Pantalones cortos -- it means short pants, or said in a more simple manner -- shorts. It is a plural noun and we can both say '' pantalones cortos '' and '' pantalón corto '' and mean the same thing -- ONE pair of shorts. It is a masculine noun.
2. Buscar -- a verb in Spanish language that ends in AR. Because of its ending, it's categorized in the first group of verbs. It is a regular verb and the meaning is -- to look for. The verb si in third person singular form, present tense.
Sandalias -- in this case, the noun ( la ) sandalia is in plural. The meaning is -- sandals. It is a feminine noun in Spanish language and it's accompanied by an adequate definite article for feminine -- LA/LAS.
3. Tener -- a verb in Spanish language with an ER ending, which makes it a participant in second group of verbs. It is an irregular verb and it means to have. In this sentence, the verb is in third person plural from, present tense.
Ricas -- it's an adjective in Spanish language and it means -- rich. It depends whether we are referring to a female or male. For males -- RICOS, for females -- RICAS.
4. Rebaja -- means sale, discount. It's a feminine noun with an adequate article -- la.
Hay -- an impersonal verb. For single would translated -- there is. For plural, it would be -- there are.
La ropa -- it is a feminine noun in Spanish language, accompanied by an adequate definite article -- la.
5. Hay -- as we said earlier, an impersonal verb.
Poder -- a verb in the Spanish language that means -- can. It belongs to the second group of verbs as it ends in ER. It's an irregular verb and in an example it's in the subjunctive, present tense.
Fija -- an adjective meaning '' fixed ''. For masculine, it would be '' fijo ''.