1) She was a post-boom Mexican author, journalist, actress, and film producer
2) She started to write because her father inspired her in writing
3) She is well known for creating inspirational female characters and fictional pieces that reflect the social and political realities of Mexico in her life.
4) Her first book was La pájara pinta
5) She attended the center and was able to work on her writing abilities along with other authors such as Juan Rulfo, Salvador Elizondo, and Francisco Monterde
6) social and political realities in Mexico
Credit) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngeles_Mastretta and https://www.encyclopedia.com/arts/educational-magazines/mastretta-angeles-1949
Hope this helps! :)
Clear rendering reads;
A truck goes from Veracruz to Tlaxcala. The truck consumed 12 liters of gasoline in 204 kilometers. In the following table, calculate the following specifications and answer the questions after the table.
It seems details about the question is missing, but note from the question that since 12 liters is consumed in 204 kilometres it means for every 1 kilometer approximately 0.058 liters (12/204) of gasoline is consumed by the truck.
All of the above if needed look up spain and you can tell that the coastlines are all around east of france and above portugal and with the medi. sea
a. Where were you?
b. What did you go to do there?
c. how did it go
d. did you get sick?
I'm Hispanic and Ik Spanish