1. By thinking clearly, and being patient, you can unscramble an anagram.
2. My report received a low grade, more for its grammatical mistakes than what was said in it.
3. They traveled from Locos to Benguet and visited Baguio.
4. A well-trained dog obeys willingly, completely, and with speed
5. Mia and Jeremiah were served food that displeased them, a main course that made them sick, and a dessert that reviled them.
6. Playing intensely, Carmina suffered from bruises while Ana has a sprain in her ankle.
7. Cramming their project, John was seen crying on the floor, but Jeffrey being determined to finish.