Reflection refers to an act of engaging or looking back at a decision or an activity considering how to improve or it formed in one's life. It helps in establishing values, goals when written with self-awareness and honesty.
Reflective essays help in giving the account of personal experience, which enables to analyze one's thoughts and actions and the consequences attached to it.
Therefore, the purpose of writing a reflective essay is to share a personal experience and analyze its impact on the writer's life.
“His hands ar like vises” means Strong and steady
The correct answers to the following questions are:
(1) <span>coolly indifferent</span>
(2) "Tongues started wagging, especially in wet weather when the two of them went out and it was always Mrs. Tall who held the umbrella. If anything dropped to the ground, though, it was simpler for Mr. Short to pick it up."
(3) <span>skeptical </span>
(4) <span>She believes she knows what's best for others. </span>
(5) <span>"I appreciate all you have done," Mrs. Tall said as she approached her neighbor. "You have been so kind to us!" </span>
(6) <span>“Did you know that Chicago sits on Lake Michigan?” asked Brenda. </span>
Abstract<span>: An abridgement or </span>summary<span>. overview: A brief </span>summary<span>, as of a book or a presentation. </span>synopsis<span>: A brief </span>summary<span> of the major points of a written work, either as prose or as a table; an abridgment or condensation of a work.</span>
The answer is A- Research a topic