He showed the officers a hotel receipt and an airplane ticket as proof of his time in Buenos Aires
The above sentence is a complex sentence.
Complex sentences are known to be sentences that have an independent clause and at least one dependent clause. In such sentences, you will discover that a clause can stand alone and give a full meaning while another clause cannot stand alone and give a full thought.
In the sentence above, you will discover that:
"<em>He showed the officers a hotel receipt</em>..." is an independent clause that can stand alone as a sentence and give a full thought but the other half of the sentence joined by a conjunction, "and" "...<em>an airplane ticket as proof of his time in Buenos Aires</em>" cannot stand alone as a sentence and give full thought.
The other two options are not complex sentences.
Since the car drips, put cardboard under it.
Hope this helps!
truth is in me ,in you,in all of us
The following best states the central idea of the text
D Many Americans place too much value on youth because technology has lessened the importance of age and wisdom.
- D Many Americans place too much value on youth because technology has lessened the importance of age and wisdom.
- Technology is too bad for teens because it causes physical health decrease.
- Also getting overly connected can cause psychological issues such as distraction, narcissism, expectation of instant gratification, and even cause severe depression.
- New technology always changes our life very much and takes it to a new level
- It declines social skills because of the vast use of tech solutions.
- It also physically effects which is obesity and its is among the most dangerous effects.
After the author's name you write the title in capital letters and I think it also might be italicized.