happy early birthday
Explanation:1. How did Max’s and Freak’s families act toward them after Killer Kane was
returned to jail?
Gram kept a close watch on Max, who now slept upstairs. Gwen was worried
about Kevin’s health.
2. Why didn’t Max have to testify against his father?
His father plead guilty. He will serve the rest of his original sentence plus ten
3. Why was Max worried about Grim calling Killer Kane “an accident of nature”?
He is worried he too might grow up to be an accident of nature.
4. Why did Gwen get her son a computer for his birthday? What did this suggest
about Kevin’s physical condition?
He got a computer because he has to stay home and he will have to do
schoolwork on it. This shows that his condition is getting worse.
5. What evidence revealed that Freak was not feeling well at his Birthday Party?
He didn’t eat supper, he asked Max to blow out his birthday candles, and he
didn’t eat birthday cake.
6. Why was it difficult for Max to accept Freak’s death?
He really believed that Freak was getting a new body or he wouldn’t have ran
into the building.
7. How did Kevin save Max’s life?
By giving him an empty book to write their story-this rescued him from
depression and motivated him to move on.
8. Why do you think Kevin had such a well-developed imagination?
9. Why do you think Kevin wanted Max to write down their adventures?
So that Max would have something to remember him by-to record their
The answer would be D. Hope this helps.
a group of two or three syllables is referred to as a foot.