A is an adjective, B is an adverb
Typically, a person with low self-esteem:
1. Is extremely critical of themselves.
2. Downplays or ignores their positive qualities.
3. Judges themselves to be inferior to their peers.
4. Uses negative words to describe themselves.
5. Has discussions with themselves (this is called ‘self talk’) that are always negative, critical and self blaming.
6. Assumes that luck plays a large role in all their achievements and doesn’t take the credit for them.
7. Blames themselves when things go wrong instead of taking into account other things over which they have no control such as the actions of other people or economic forces.
8. Doesn’t believe a person who compliments them.
Answer: B. the effect of plot events on a character’s growth or development
It means that a person is having trouble with himself
He tells Romeo this story to calm him down. Mercutio and Romeo are good friends because of this he feels bad that Romeo is worried about attending the Capulet's party. Since Romeo had a dream about the party Mercutio told him the story about how dreams aren't really worth paying any attention to
Hope this helped! ♥♥