12/8-7/8 is 5/8 so the answer is 5/8
Well slope Int form is
y= mX +b
So we multiply -4/5 to both "x" and -5
subtract 5 on both sides
The patient can have 204.8 ounce cups of coffee every day.
Initial consumption limit of the coffee by the patient- 512-ounce cups
Doctor recommendation-60% cut back in the coffee consumption
Thus according to the doctor's recommendation, if the patient needs to cut back 60% of the coffee consumption, then he is only to consume remaining (100-60)= 40% of his daily consumption.
Total daily consumption he can take= 40% of initial consumption
= (40/100) *512 ounces
= 204.8 ounces of coffee
Hence, the patient needs to take only 204.8 ounces of coffee complying by the Doctor’s recommendation.
The value of expression for k = 15 is
Given expression as :
k - 3
Or, k - 3 -
Or, k -
Now, for k = 15
The expression is
× 15 -
Or, 6 -
Hence The value of expression for k = 15 is Answer