"Its nearness to Rome would facilitate communications with the Western Empire" is the one among the following that is not a reason <span>why the Emperor Constantine selected the ancient town of Byzantium as the site for his new capital of Constantinople. The correct option among all the options given in the question is option "B".</span>
<em>Living near a river or lake could affect how people live in many different ways...</em>
<em>Here's a list on how it can affect how people live.</em>
- <em>Increases chances on flooding.</em>
- <em>Kids may try to swim and drown.</em>
- <em>You may get bitten by snapping turtles.</em>
- <em>There are water moccasins.</em>
- <em>You get to go fishing pretty much in your yard.</em>
- <em>A food source of fish.</em>
- <em>You can swim.</em>
Because if they don't have wealth they won't be able to buy their supplies and hire crewmen. They wouldn't be able to get ships and boats.
Im unsure if there are answer choices but here is a basic definition
The strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance.
Also, the belief that a people who share a common language, history, and culture should constitute an independent nation, free of foreign domination.
(Thanks to dictionary.com!)