16x6=96 so that would be the square root of 16x6 which simplifies to 4square root 6 and 25x3=75 so that's the square root of 25x3 which equals 5square root 3 (sorry I could't find a square root button)
Using linear functions, we have that:
- Randall's value is: f(t) = -19t + 234.
- Damien's value is: g(t) = 14.67t + 110
- They will have the same value in 3.68 years since the start of 2000.
<h3>What is a linear function?</h3>
A linear function is modeled by:
y = mx + b
- m is the slope, which is the rate of change, that is, by how much y changes when x changes by 1.
- b is the y-intercept, which is the value of y when x = 0, and can also be interpreted as the initial value of the function.
We consider the initial values as the y-intercepts. Randall's house decayed 58 thousand dollars in 3 years, hence the slope is:
m = -58/3 = -19.
Hence the function for the value, in thousands of dollars, is:
f(t) = -19t + 234.
Damien's initial value was of 110, and it increased 44 thousand in 3 years, hence the slope is:
m = 44/3 = 14.67
Hence the function for the value of Damien's house, in thousands of dollars, in t years after 2003, is:
g(t) = 14.67t + 110
They will have the same value when:
f(t) = g(t)
-19t + 234 = 14.67t + 110
33.67t = 124
t = 124/33.67
t = 3.68
They will have the same value in 3.68 years since the start of 2000.
More can be learned about linear functions at brainly.com/question/24808124
(-6 < 5) is correct. 5 is not -5, as -5 is much smaller. 5 is larger than -6 by 11, so the correct one should be (-6 < 5)
because 10 times 8 is 80 then 80 plus 18 is 98