2. white crescent shape on the nail matrix- lunula
3. thin layer of skin that covers the base of the nail- cuticle
4. part of the nail that covers the tender part of your finger- nail plate
5. part of the nail that extends over your finger- free edge
6. nails that need to be trimmed once a week- fingernails cuticle
7. nails that need to be trimmed every two weeks- toenails
8. a result of not keeping your hands moisturized- hangnail
9. when the corner of a toenail grows into the flesh of the nail bed- ingrown toenail
Nails begin growing out the nail matrix this matrix creates this matrix forms new skin cells which forces all the cells all that sells out creating nails those injuries to mail to the nail bed orders orders or issues affecting the metrics often can lead to destruction of nail growth
The nail plate is immediately viewable with the naked eye, and covers the nail bed, which is the region where the nail sticks to the finger. Over this section is the lunula, the white half moon shapes at the base of the nail . The nail matrix is the region directly before the lunula the germinal matrix below the lunula and closest to the knuckle where most of the nail production occurs. The periosteum, are structures surrounding nail plateswhile the cuticle is a region of skin which protects the nail matrix where nails grow out of the finger. Every month nails typically grow up to 3 to 4 mm.
Explanation: Through the process of cellular respiration, the energy in food is converted into energy that can be used by the body's cells. During cellular respiration, glucose and oxygen are converted into carbon dioxide and water, and the energy is transferred to ATP.
Socially successful means that you can social very well. Meaning that your interactions with another person is phenomenal. You can get through a conversation, introduce people well and make connections.