1) Given that there are 24 cars equally divided, each space between two adjacent cars is the 1 /24 of the total space.
2) Central angle of a sector between to adjacent cars:
=> divide the angle of the whole circle by 24 => 360° / 24 = 15°
3) arc length between two adjacent cars:
=> divide the total length of the circle by 24.
The total length of the circle is the circumference = 2π(radius) = 2π(15 feet)
total length = 94.25 feet
=> arc length = 94.25 feet / 24 = 3.93 feet
4) area of a sector between two adjacent cars:
=> divide the area of the circle by 24
area of the circle = π(radius)^2 = π(15 feet)^2 = 706.86 feet^2
=> area of the sector = 706.86 feet^2 / 24 = 29.45 feet^2
Our friend's mistake when wanting to make a new mixture of pink paint is that she is only going to add 2 parts of white paint, the correct formula would be 3.
<h3>How to calculate how much paint you need to make 3 gallons of Pink paint?</h3>
To mix 3 gallons of pink paint we must take into account the following information:
- 1 gallon of pink paint is equal to 3 parts red paint and 1 part white paint.
To find out how many parts we need to prepare 3 gallons of pink paint we must multiply the mix values for a gallon by 3.
Based on the above, we need to use 3 parts white paint and 9 parts red paint to make 3 gallons of pink paint.
Note: This question is incomplete because the graph is missing. Here is the graph.
Learn more about painting in: brainly.com/question/25795412
Answer: D(-7,7),E(-3.5,14),F(7,10.5), and G(-3.5, -7)