A petri dish is radial symmetry because it has similar parts regularly arranged around a central axis. A petri dish can be divided into the same half with the center of the top or bottom of the petri dish. This symmetry is also found in animals like the star fish and jelly fish
Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) is a hormone named for the effect of gamete production while luteinizing hormone (LH) is a hormone released from the anterior pituitary grand, named for producing the conversion of the follicle to the corpus luteum. Arriving at the ovaries FSH stimulates the development of the follicle while, LH stimulates the surrounding thecal cells. Both LH and FSH are referred to as gonadotropin hormone because they target and stimulate the release of the hormone from the gonards.
Some stages of the nitrogen cycle where bacteria have a high significance are:
1) Nitrogen fixing in the root nodules of legumes Nitrogen fixing bacteria reside in the root nodules of leguminous plants, where they fix atmospheric nitrogen into forms of nitrogen usable by the plant.
2) Nitrogen fixation in the soil Some nitrogen fixing bacteria live in the soil, converting atmospheric nitrogen to usable forms.
3) Decomposition Bacteria also play a role in decomposing organic matter, where the complex nitrogen containing compounds present within organisms are converted to simpler forms of nitrogen and released into the soil
4) Nitrification Bacteria present in the soil convert ammonium ions to nitrite ions Moreover, other bacteria convert nitrite ions to nitrate ions
5) Denitrifying bacteria These bacteria convert nitrogen in the soil to atmospheric nitrogen and release it from the soil
Plants provide animals with habitat and produce oxygen, which the animals use to survive. Animals decompose and become natural fertilizer plants until they pass. Animals provide fertilizer, pollinate plants, and disperse seeds. Plants are also beneficial for animal homes since many species live in close proximity to plants.
Copper has a role in many enzymes, one of it is hephaestin who have a role in iron transportation. Deficiency of copper will disrupt iron transportation which will cause not all of the iron could be used. The manifestation should be similar to iron deficiency, which is anemia.