4.Antagonistic muscles are muscles that have opposite effects to one another,As one relaxes, the other contracts.
5, This is to move bones in tandem to cause locomotion.As as one contracts, and the other relaxes, the bone is pulled and this shifts the position of the bone to cause locomotion.Note, a muscle cell usually pull in one direction.,
6. it lacks nucleus to have enough space for oxygen carrying molecules(haemoglobin)it has bi-concave shape to squeeze through tinny capillaries to reach tissues and have large surface area for oxygen carriage.They contain Oxygen carrying pigment Haemoglobin.
1.This is a stimulant that increases the rate of excitability by increasing the synaptic connection through increase in amount neurotransmitters, at synaptic junctions
2,This accelerate the rate of ageing.Leading to premature aging.it ,may affect the heart efficiency and the entire cardiovascular system at the long run.
3. After a period of time this may cause liver damage by blocking blood flows to the liver.It may also lead to inhibitory effect of detoxification activities of the liver.This leads to hepatic failure.
7. A state of matter can only be compressed at the gaseous state.it can not be compressed at solid because the inter molecular forces are very strong and the molecules of solids are well compact. Molecules of liquids are not free neither, although their molecular force are weak, But the molecules can not be compressed, since they lack random motion.
8. This is due to the lattice arrangement of water molecules in ice, resulting in lesser density of ice compare to that of water. The lower density of ice makes ice to float when it freezes, however, it is the higher lattice arrangement in ice which makes it expand, compare to other liquids which makes it less dense and therefore floats.
10. This can be caused by the force that pull water through the mains to the pipes.it is measures in bars. Thus 1 bar is equal to the force per unit area lifting water to a height of 10 meters.
9. This is to generate a forward thrust, to overcome the aerodynamic drug.The propeller engine generate a thrust, which ensure a steady speed large enough to overcome the drag