We know that
1) empirical formula of a compound is the representation of a molecules with the elements in simplest mole ratio.
2) the molar mass is the actual proportion of moles of elements present in a molecule
3) there is a simple ratio between the molar mass and empirical mass a molecule
Now let us solve each problem
1) empirical formula of will be
2) empirical formula of will be
3) empirical formula of will be
4) the molecular formula will be :
the molecular formula = 4 X empirical formula = 4 X CO =
5) the mole ratio of Cl and Cr is
empirical formula will be
<h3>The answer is 196 g</h3>
The mass of a substance when given the density and volume can be found by using the formula
mass = Density × volume
From the question we have
mass = 56 × 3.5
We have the final answer as
Hope this helps you
This is FALSE.
In the Bible, God created the heavens and the earth.
God said "Let there be light!" and there was.
Happy studying ^-^
Oxygen has to be involved when methanol is ignited